WordCamp Montréal remains an affordable and independent event because of the important work done by our volunteers. Help us make this year the best WordCamp ever! All volunteers who give 4 hours or more of their time will get a free ticket to WordCamp.
You will be able to sign up as a volunteer from July 3, so please check back.
- General Assistance – (assist participants finding facilities and locations, answer general questions)
- Outdoor Directions – (direct lost looking participants to the registration desk or speaker rooms)
- Registration Desk – (register participants and offer general help and assistance)
- Advance Setup on Friday
- Cleanup on Saturday/Sunday Afternoon
- Translation into sign language
- Mobility helper
- Happiness Bar
The Happiness Bar is a special activity at WordCamp where WordPress experts offer help and advice to WordCamp attendees. It’s a lot of fun and a great way to meet new people and show them how much you know (maybe they’ll hire you!).
Happiness Bar volunteers do not get free admission because it’s a fun and rewarding activity on its own. Please sign up using the normal volunteer application form, just make sure you check the “Happiness Bar” box. (Regular volunteers are also encouraged to help at the Happiness Bar!)
Applications open July 3.
A huge thank you to everyone who has already offered their time as a volunteer.